- Length, width, and height as individual range filter in storefront
- Elasticsearch integration
- Search for length, width, and height without adding these informations in the product name
- Length, width, and height appear in storefront (listing and detailed product page)
- Individual columns for length, width, and height in product overview
- Individual selection and display of filters via the backend
Display and settings
The dimension plugin displays the dimensions of all products in different places. Customers can find the dimensions in the product listing under the item name and on the product detail page under "product information". The information about the dimensions such as length, width, height, diameter and wall thickness is entered in the backend and stored on the product. Fill your steel shop with suitable information!
With this plugin it is very easy to set and filter desired dimensions. On the left side you can see definable dimensions - only products that correspond to the entered values are displayed on your steel ecommerce platform. Hits are limited and help orientation in the store. The desired product can be found faster, ensures customer satisfaction and increases the likelihood of a purchase.
Individual display of filters
Via the backend, you can individually set the selectable filters in the storefront for each CMS page (such as aluminum, mild steel, etc.). This allows, for example, to remove the "smallest inner diameter" filter for angles. This possibility facilitates the search for the right product and ensures a clear appearance without confusion!
Copy and paste the plugin into the shopware directory custom/plugins. After copying the plugin, you can install it as usual via the plugin manager and activate it.
- Update migrations
- Update elasticsearch integration
- New folder structure added
- Fix sorting deprecations for 6.4
- Ajax CSS Listing Loader added
- Shopware 6.3 compatibility
- Shopware 6.2 compatibility